These are very easy to make and they only have 7 ingredients, most of which are on hand!
What you will need:
3 Ripe Bananas
1 Apple ( peeled and blended)
3 C. Oats (blended)
1/4 C. Coconut Oil (melted)
15 Dates (blend with 1/3 C. of water)
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Cinnamon ( I eyeballed it)
What you will do:
Set the oven for 350 Degrees
First mash the bananas up! You want these bananas to have a spotted peel or even more ripe than that!
Add the mashed up banana, blended apple, coconut oil, and dates together and mix. I would usually be making these with my kitchenaid but I am in Korea and I don't have it! So mixing with a spoon will do :)
You will then add the oats, baking soda, and cinnamon! Oil up your mini muffin pan (I used coconut oil) and drop about 1 Tbsp of the batter into the pan.
Bake for 15 min ( this was in my Korean oven) keep an eye out though :)
Done and DONE!
Jessi
No comments:
Post a Comment